Some of you may be now starting your detox, some of you may be starting your Ignite phase and some of you may be on week 2 of Ignite.
Which ever stage of Zen Project 8 you are tackling this week , be sure to follow the respective Guide for the stage, so that you make sure you consume the right foods based on the stage you are at.
Here are some friendly tips to ensure you get through your week right!
1) Be sure to drink lots of water.
2) Pre-plan your meals so you reduce the risk of buying the wrong foods when out and about on the go !
3) If you are on Ignite......keep a protein bar to hand, especially when you are on the go ! We would rather you have a protein bar than skip a meal !! Remember PFC (protein / carb/fat ) every 3 hrs !
If you mess up on a meal or skip a meal, don’t sweat about it.....just get back on track RIGHT AWAY and keep moving forward !
3) Take you Zen shape capsule approximately 30 mins before your mid morning and mid afternoon shake / snack.
4) You are allowed to use Zen Fit for Ignite phase if you so desire. If you plan to start using it .....this should be taken with your Zen Shape capsules approximately 30 mins prior to your mid morning and mid afternoon shake / snack.
5) Zen Project 8 is not a starvation diet. If you are hungry before your 3 hr eating time ........just EAT ! :) .....and then eat again 3 hrs after !
6) On Ignite ....you will notice there are 2 days where you have to do DOUBLE TIME ! Yes ! 60 mins of work out - The strength /cardio combination.
Be sure to do your strength training FIRST ! followed by your cardio. This arrangement makes you burn fat better!
Please don’t be overwhelmed by the workout calendar.
This program is for YOU! If you are coming from doing no exercise before this program....start small and work your way up . Remember to improve a little every day and week.
Eg: Do 15 - 20 mins of exercise 3 days a week.
The following week start to do 20 - 30 mins, 3 times a week and gradually increase the number of days and your workout time as you progress and your body allows.
7) Be sure to tune into the Weekly coaching call with Mark Mc Donald and Cassiah Jay at 9 pm EST.
Also plug into and Zen Project 8 and Team ELITE Zen Fitness FB community for support and tips !
Have an AWESOME WEEK !