Here are some key lessons from Distinction 10:
Poor People ... Middle Class People ... Rich People ... And Very Rich People all think very differently about money.
- Poor and Middle Class People think SHORT TERM ... day to day, week to week, and month to month.
- Rich People & Very Rich People think LONG TERM ... year to year and decade to decade
- Thinking LONG TERM means having plans that stretch way out into the future ... 5, 10, even 20 years
- Thinking Year to Year can really increase your income ...
- Thinking Long Term Requires PATIENCE...
- This is why so many fail in our business ...
- they can't think long term .... if they don't get short term results, they're ready to quit.
- Poor & Middle Class People want INSTANT GRATIFICATION ....
- People who become Rich or even Very Rich are able to work toward goals that they won't achieve for years into the future and stay consistent.
- Poor & Middle Class People tend to have a SCARCITY MENTALITY so they seek just enough to survive or be comfortable.
- Rich and Very Rich People have an ABUNDANCE MENTALITY ... they believe there's more than enough for everyone .. so they seek FREEDOM
- Millionaires value FREEDOM over COMFORT ... and because they do, they get BOTH
- Poor & Middle Class value COMFORT over FREEDOM ... and because of that, they will NEVER be free
- Rich people count relationships as an asset.
- Financial success without fulfilling relationships is not rewarding.
- Rich People spend their time thinking about things that excite and inspire them ... so they live with incredible peace of mind
- Poor & Middle Class people complain a lot and spend their mental energy on things that they dislike
- Long term goals make it easier to stick with it and have perseverance.
- Millionaires have a "whatever it takes" attitude
- Poor & Middle Class People GIVE UP when the pressure is on. Since they value comfort, when the going gets tough, they seek to be comfortable.
- Millionaires go the second mile, the third mile, the fourth mile ... as many as it takes to achieve their long-term goals.
- Which group do your relate to the most?
- How can thinking LONG TERM increase your chances of being successful in your Jeunesse business?
Let's hear your comments below!